Saturday 7 May 2011

my diy tie dye creation.

Made this top a while ago now, but i've only just started wearing it needed some cutting up even though i did a pretty shoddy job of that. but now im constantly in it, because tie dye is the way forward.

i really can't decide whether to dip dye the ends of my hair or ombre it or w/e. I know its old but ive wanted to do it for so long and ive just about managed to get rid of the red and its now kind of gingery brown although you cant see it in these photos. decisions decisions.
+ went to the cinema last night for my friends birthday and saw 'something borrowed' i really wouldnt waste your time seeing that. Its a predictable chick flick, although not as predictable as others, still predictable in the long run.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT. Such a great idea.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the DIY, such great colours
    I would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete